The Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Course is now open! We’ll cover all you need to know about building a website with Python, Django, and other web technologies in this course.
This is the course for you if you want to change your career, develop your existing skillset, establish your own entrepreneurial firm, become a consultant, or simply study!
What You Will Learn
- Create a fully working website with Django Full-Stack.
- Learn how to generate website content using HTML.
- Create stunningly designed websites with CSS.
- Learn how to use Bootstrap to rapidly customize your website.
- Learn how to utilize jQuery to work with the DOM fast.
- Recognize HTTP requests
- Make amazing landing pages.
- Learn how to use Python to create web apps.
- Use Django as the website’s backend.
- Make your site’s Models-Views-Templates hierarchy complete.
Who is this programme for?
Graduate students, Engineers, Software and IT professionals, and managers.
Any degree. no coding experience is required.
Salary you can earn
4 lakh to 25 lakh
- Lectures 126
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 69 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 51
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- An Introduction to Python
- Python Environment Setup
- Discuss IDE’s like IDLE, Pycharm
- Start programming on an interactive shell.
- Python Identifiers, Keywords
- Discussion about installed modules and packages
- Access Command line arguments within programs
- Conditional Statement, Loops, and File Handling
- Python Data Types and Variable
- Condition and Loops in Python
- Python Modules & Packages
- Python Files and Directories manipulations
- Use various files and directory functions for OS operations
- Python Core Objects and Functions
- Built-in modules (Library Functions)
- Numeric and Math’s Module
- Complex Data structures in Python
- Arbitrary data types and their Data Structure
- Python built-in function
- Python user-defined functions
- Python packages and functions
- The anonymous Functions – Lambda Functions
- Object-Oriented Python
- OOPs Concepts
- Object, Classes and Destroying Objects
- Accessing attributes, Built-In Class Attributes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Overriding Methods, Data Hiding
- Overloading Operators
- Exception Handling in Python
- Exceptions Handling
- Handling various exceptions using try….except…else
- Try-finally clause
- The argument of an Exception and create a self exception class
- Python Standard Exception
- Raising an exceptions,
- User-Defined Exceptions
- Debugging Python Programs
- Debug Python programs using PDB
- Assert for debugging
- Iterable and generator in Python
- Yielding from the generators
- Standard project setup in Python
- Regular Expression
Database Handling with Python
- Database Handling with MySQL
- Python MySQL Database Access
- Create Database Connection
- DML and DDL Operations with Databases
- Performing Transactions
- Handling Database Errors
- Disconnecting Database
- Database Handling with MongoDB
- SQL vs NoSQL
- Establishing a Connection
- Accessing Database
- DML and DDL Operations
- Introduction to Django
- How to create Django App
- Url Mapping
- Introduction to static file
- Django Model Overview
- Creating model
- Model template view creation
- Django forms and validation
- Interacting with a Database: Models
- Overview of Models,
- Creating Models
- Configuring the Database
- Your First App
- Using Django with MySQL.
- Population Scripts
- Models-Templates-Views Paradigm
- Inserting and Updating Data
- Selecting Objects
- Deleting Objects
- The Django Administration Site
- Activating the Admin Interface
- Using the Admin Interface
- Users, Groups, and Permissions
- Database Handling with NoSQL DB
- SQL vs NoSQL