Python full stack development with Django and Angular
The knowledge of Django in Python extends your career promises. Django is a high-level Python framework that encourages rapid development and clean pragmatic development. Django takes security seriously and for the aid of the developers, they restrict and avoid many common mistakes and maintain websites. The knowledge of Python gets you easily acquired to Django.
The must-have industry skills you expertise
- Formulate a relevant website using Python.
- Understanding the points to produce website content using HTML.
- Creating a well-designed website with CSS.
- Knowledge about development languages like Python, PHP, and understanding the database management systems, design fundamentals, REST and SOAP, technological stacks and other soft skills.
- Identifying the usage of Bootstrap for customizing the website.
- Understanding HTTP requests.
- Usage of Django for website Back-End
- Establishing attractive landing pages.
- Arrangement of the view, model and template of your website.
Redeeming the career opportunities
The futuristic courses offer life-changing career opportunities gifting you the desired career. They are;
- Python web developer • Back-End developer • Full-stack developer • Software developer • Angular Front- End developer
Whom are meant for this course?
The participants should be graduates of any discipline. Students with no technical background in studies/profession or with minimal programming skills or coding experience can apply for the program.
The salary you can earn
What we are relevant to be is, we offer the best in the industry. Even if you have minimal experience in programming or technology and are willing to work hard to make a career, you get what you desired. You will learn new high-income skills where you will be traced from any part of the world with a salary between 4 to 25 lakhs.
Why choose Techolas? What can be trusted?
With Techolas you learn industry demanded skills, which is the high-income skill everyone desire. Techolas is bound with experienced and certified faculty who refines the undeniable in you. With an expert faculty and productive study hours, you transform your career with Techolas. We have wealthy alumni who have found successful careers across the globe.
What does the course offer?
No. Of Lectures: 126
Duration of course: 140 hours
Skill level: Expert
No. Of Students: 51
- Lectures 126
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 69 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 51
- Assessments Yes
- An Introduction to Python
- Python Environment Setup
- Discuss IDE’s like IDLE, Pycharm
- Start programming on an interactive shell.
- Python Identifiers, Keywords
- Discussion about installed modules and packages
- Access Command line arguments within programs
- Conditional Statement, Loops, and File Handling
- Python Data Types and Variable
- Condition and Loops in Python
- Python Modules & Packages
- Python Files and Directories manipulations
- Use various files and directory functions for OS operations
- Python Core Objects and Functions
- Built-in modules (Library Functions)
- Numeric and Math’s Module
- Complex Data structures in Python
- Arbitrary data types and their Data Structure
- Python built-in function
- Python user-defined functions
- Python packages and functions
- The anonymous Functions – Lambda Functions
- Object-Oriented Python
- OOPs Concepts
- Object, Classes and Destroying Objects
- Accessing attributes, Built-In Class Attributes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Overriding Methods, Data Hiding
- Overloading Operators
- Exception Handling in Python
- Exceptions Handling
- Handling various exceptions using try….except…else
- Try-finally clause
- The argument of an Exception and create a self exception class
- Python Standard Exception
- Raising an exceptions,
- User-Defined Exceptions
- Debugging Python Programs
- Debug Python programs using PDB
- Assert for debugging
- Iterable and generator in Python
- Yielding from the generators
- Standard project setup in Python
- Regular Expression
Database Handling with Python
- Database Handling with MySQL
- Python MySQL Database Access
- Create Database Connection
- DML and DDL Operations with Databases
- Performing Transactions
- Handling Database Errors
- Disconnecting Database
- Database Handling with MongoDB
- SQL vs NoSQL
- Establishing a Connection
- Accessing Database
- DML and DDL Operations
- Introduction to Django
- How to create Django App
- Url Mapping
- Introduction to static file
- Django Model Overview
- Creating model
- Model template view creation
- Django forms and validation
- Interacting with a Database: Models
- Overview of Models,
- Creating Models
- Configuring the Database
- Your First App
- Using Django with MySQL.
- Population Scripts
- Models-Templates-Views Paradigm
- Inserting and Updating Data
- Selecting Objects
- Deleting Objects
- The Django Administration Site
- Activating the Admin Interface
- Using the Admin Interface
- Users, Groups, and Permissions
- Database Handling with NoSQL DB
- SQL vs NoSQL