Digital Marketing Expert
The world is frequent a life within internet extending the usage from shopping to leisure and now learning and working is possible with the internet. Amid the digital world, digital marketing can less to do offline with its declining relevance. Marketing defines as binding individuals at the right place time, in simple digital marketing is relevant where people mostly gather and visit, the internet. The digital marketing sphere is thriving with online advertising and marketing efforts processed with digital devices, platforms, mediums, data, and technology. The scope of digital marketing in every business needs marketing and they influence digital channels like email, search engines, social media, and other websites to reach out to existing and relevant customers.
The digital marketing industry is always prone to alter its flux and is considered the next frontier in career growth and development. The discipline has outnumbered the opportunities and the rewards are plentiful. The spectrum of digital marketing and the consistent update of its strategies inflates the scope of digital marketing. Accordingly, a digital marketer gets the duty to charge digital channels mobilize them to promote brand awareness and generate leads. The responsibility of a digital marketing specialist extends to the overall content strategy for an enterprise as well as a marketing campaign.
A career in digital marketing is unrestricted as it offers various roles and duties extending from designing marketing campaigns to maintaining and providing quality content for business campaigns, analyzing the social media engagement, and quantitative analysis of website traffic. As a digital marketer, you get summoned into a pool of opportunities where your roles are not restricted to a company office as you can earn as a freelancer or work from your home.
The skills you get expertise
- You get acquainted with relevant trends and insights.
- Promote marketing investments.
- Optimizing content for social media platforms and websites.
- Carrying the duty of an organization’s website and updating with its trends.
- Working along with varied content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Supply internal reports consistently.
- Execute fresh and creative collaborations with technologies and platforms.
- Analyze and instrument performance meters.
Redeeming the career opportunities
The digital marketing industry generates a pool of opportunities as with the high-income skill you get recruited to a company or work remotely as a freelancer. The high-income skill is plentiful of divergent career opportunities. They are:
- Digital marketing specialist/manager • SEO manager • SEM/PPC expert • Social media manager •
Whom are meant for this program?
Participants should be graduates of any discipline( Technical or non-technical). Participants with minimal or zero marketing or technical background can apply for the program.
The salary you can earn
Digital marketing is an industry demanded discipline. Amid the generation of technology the trends and aspire of digital marketing are evolving. The career opportunities are unrestricted and you can work in a company abroad, native or work remotely from anywhere for its relevance as every business needs advertising and marketing to survive. You get the desired income between 4 to 25 lakhs.
Why choose Techolas? What can be trusted?
Techolas offer what is best in the industry. We offer our students a life-changing experience. With our expert and licensed faculty, you get polished of your digital marketing skills and get traced to the best workplaces in the world. Our faculty invites participants of different educational backgrounds to apply, acquire, polish, and practice their skills. We have rich alumni who have found their careers around different parts of the globe.
What does the course offer?
Duration: 198 hours
Skill level: Professional
- Lectures 99
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Introduction to Search Engines.
- How Search Engines works
- Components of Search Engines.
- Keywords Research & Competition.
- Types of Keywords.
- Keyword Research Methodology.
- Google Keyword Planner.
- New Keyword Ideas.
- Competition Analysis.
- Onpage & Offpage Optimization
- What is Webmaster Tools.
- Selecting Target Location.
- Fundamentals On-page factors.
- Website Speed.
- Domain name in SEO.
- URL Optimization.
- Sitemap Generation.
- Using Robot.txt in Site URL.
- Redirecting Techniques.
- Canonical Links
- Rich Snippets.
- Link Building & types of linking methods.
- DoFollow v/s NoFollow Link Building Guidelines.
- Link Building Methodology.
- Directory Submissions.
- Guest Posting.
- Blogging & Comenting.
- Local SEO , Importance of local SEO , Google my business.
- Website Auditing.
- Google Adwords
- PPC Advertising.
- Google Ad account setup.
- Campaign’s settings
- Ad Group setup.
- Keyword Match Types
- Keyword Research Tools.
- What is Quality Score.
- Factors to improve Quality Score.
- Types of CPC’s.
- Bidding strategies.
- Ad Formats.
- Ad Guidelines.
- Ad Extensions.
- Display Advertisings.
- Conversion Tracking.
- Google Analytics
- What is Analytics?
- Importance of Analytics for Business.
- Key Performance Metrics (KPI) in Analytics.
- Installing Analytics code in site.
- Real time report.
- Traffic Report
- SEO Traffic, AdWords Traffic
- Behaviour Reports.
- Site content.
- Site Speed Analysis.
- In page Analytics.
- Conversation Tracking.
- Multi-Channel Funnels.
- Attribution Reporting.